Certified Project Management Services for Projects of All Size
Consulting on Demand offers project management services for Agile, Waterfall and Iterative environments. While our main focus is on Salesforce consulting and implementation, we also offer general business consulting options. We follow standard software development (SDLC), and offer both multi-workstream projects and PMO services. With expert advice and management, we will help your business take full advantage of the Salesforce CRM platform, review and improve your current processes and workflows, and make sure you maximize ROI and achieve your goals.
Our Qualified, Experienced Project Managers
Whether you are integrating Salesforce for the first time or looking for business consulting to improve your processes, the project managers at Consulting on Demand are here to help you succeed. All of our project managers have qualifications including, but not limited to:
- PMP® (Project Management Professional) Certification. PMP® Certification from the Project Management Institute is the gold standard of project management certifications, recognized and required by organizations worldwide. This certification denotes a high level of commitment and qualification, and validates managers in their ability to lead teams and direct projects.
- Certified ScrumMaster®. Certified ScrumMasters® from ScrumAlliance have met the qualifications and demonstrated the knowledge and understanding of the Scrum framework of project management. These professionals are ready to lead projects and teams in a methodology that emphasizes teamwork, accountability, and progress.
Project Management for Salesforce Implementation
Consulting on Demand has been an official Salesforce Training Contract Partner since our founding in 2009, and we excel at helping companies implement and adopt this premiere customer relationship management platform. As the top CRM in the world, Salesforce was named the best advanced CRM software for 2020 by PCMag and is used by more than 88% of Fortune 100 companies. Our project managers will review your current practices and help you and your team adjust them to take full advantage of everything Salesforce has to offer, maximizing your return on investment and growing your bottom line.
Some of the benefits of using our Salesforce project management services include:
- User Adoption. Our certified project managers are experienced in education and motivation for teams adopting Salesforce for the first time. With our Salesforce integration project management, your team will improve communication, time management, customer service, and more.
- Change Management. If your team is hesitant to change, we will teach them to embrace this great new opportunity for an improved work experience with effective, intuitive change management strategies.
- Going Beyond Implementation. While some companies will just implement Salesforce, we will help you adapt your processes to use this CRM to its maximum potential.
- Flexible Options. Our project management services are available both online and in person, and can work around your schedule.
- Salesforce Experience. All of our Salesforce project managers are Salesforce Certified Instructors in the areas they teach, and hold additional areas of expertise from Masters Degrees to PMP® Certifications.
General Business Consulting Services
In addition to project management for Salesforce consulting and implementation, we are available for general business consulting. Whether you are looking for an agile sprint based SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound) assessment, early value delivery where you are invested from the start and see user story implemented mockups as they are developed and tested, or more traditional waterfall approach with big bang deliveries against set requirements, we are here to help you succeed. Hybrid models are also executed for keeping shareholders engaged and value to market quick.
Learn More About Our Project Management Services
If you are looking for experienced, certified project managers to lead your next project and help your business succeed, contact Consulting on Demand today to learn more about our project management services for Salesforce integration or general business consulting.